Thursday, December 22, 2011

eBay Classifieds: Post Ad

eBay Classifieds: Post Ad:

'via Blog this'
DinnellaCrafts& Designs:
Services: Advertisement $25.00 for 5 ads in my networks E Bay ,Swap Facebook , Twitter , and more and i can write blog about you business too.
I have also , been able to get  a lot of  craft materials from 
Ebay and I am very pleased of my purchases.

 I put a  item for sale

 http://www.ebay.com/itm/110797710778?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_949


my swap.com:







Naruto Shippuden:..comic book Shonen April . 2009 Goku Collectible Card "Healing"
Love and Marriage by Bill Cosby Hard Cover
The Funny Thing Is......by Ellen Degeneres Soft Cover
MP3 Lady Gaga A Very Gaga Holiday,

White Christmas (Live from ''A Very Gaga Thanksgiving''

* I can put them on cd for you they were purchase on Amazon.com
I am tring to get somethings for my business follow the link below click on " Like" and if you have account at swap.com add me to your Followers List and Thanks

Handmade Creations  Sculpture:


 from paper and paper  materials of different variety shown at recently at craft fair at the Free Wellness   Center in Haugpuge NY, Last Wednesday 12/14/11 , They  were  well liked and  enjoyed by all  made by Marietta Dinnella owner of DinnellaCrafts& Designs
You can purchase them at Yardsellr.com
http://yardsellr.com/yardsale/Marietta-Dinnella-486349

No comments:

Post a Comment